The following is a list of typical fees for my most commonly performed services. Please note, however, that these fees are an estimate for simple estates only and may be more depending on your situation. These prices do not include tax planning that is needed for larger estates, or any other complex drafting issues that may arise. I require that fifty percent (50%) be paid up front, with the remainder due upon completion of the plan.
Estate Planning Packages
Estate Package for Individuals
- Powers of Attorney
- Georgia Advance Directive for Healthcare
Estate Package for Couples
- Powers of Attorneys
- Georgia Advance Directives for Healthcare
Estate Plan Review
- Price varies on complexity of documents and estate.
- Review of existing estate planning documents with recommendations for changes. This is particularly helpful for people who want to prepare their own documents online, but would like an attorney to review them.
- This fee can be credited against any new documents I draft.
- Price varies depending on complexity.
- My price includes preparing and filing the guardianship paperwork, as well as representing my client in the guardianship hearing.
- I handle guardianships in the follow counties: Cobb, Cherokee, Bartow, and Douglas.